Thursday 14 November 2013

Triple Threat.

So I got back from a quick trip to Berlin last week, three days filled with Pretzels, Pilsner and Pork Knuckles, it was a complete and utter dream. The six of us are all friends from our Erasmus days in Finland and this is the first time we'd been re-united in 3 years so it was a bit of a whirlwind but absolutely fantastic. Berlin was beyond the valley of amazing...the first thing I did when I got there? Snaffled down a Currywurst and I suggest you'd do the same! We visited some museums, gallery's and whipped round all the sights. We took a sunday stroll along the Berlin wall eastside gallery, this was my favorite bit, so much interesting work and amazing pieces. I even stumbled across a big pasting by JR so I was a very happy lady!  So a brief but beaut visit finished with a night out on the tiles Berlin style, in a teepee listening to techno...das ist gut jah? jah it most certainly was!
ich liebe dich Berlin!
Ab X


No comments:

Post a Comment