Friday 2 May 2014

Secret bakery sognare

In the early hours of yesterday morning my dreams came true. After a night of roaming the city for Notte Bianca (a night where the city stays open all night, museums, bars and the piazas are filled with music, a general dream) we bumped into a guy who had pastrys, we said ciao, come stai and then DOVE BAKERY? DOVE DOLCE? Where is the bakery? Where are the cakes? Just around the corner he said and he gave us one of his cakes, I swiftly thought what is he doing that's a dream dolce!? But we swiftly ate it, said Grazie and we were on our way. We followed our noses around the corner and another corner and there it was! A bakery dream...I felt emotional, hungry and too happy for life. So I ordered 2 chocolate brioche, which he piped in front of me WOAH and a cream cake that I can't remember the name of! OBVS two were for the morning, I'm not an animal*. So yes, secret bakery's do exist, they may not be secret but they are a sognare! 

*fine I ate two of them okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment