Thursday 11 July 2013

Oh! You crafty thing!

Last weekend was the first ever 'Oh! You crafty thing' event in Swansea and I was lucky enough to nab myself a table along with my friend Joy who was my CooCoo colleague for the day.
It was the first time I'd 'aired' my recent work so it was great to get out there and hear people's feedback. People really seemed to enjoy the embroidered bears which i was pleased with as I've really loved making them.
I also concentrated a lot on the presentation of my stall, trying to keep it crisp and clean looking with a tissue paper garland along the front to give it some colour. (I might do a little 'How to/DIY' on how to make one of those soon as I love'em) I also stocked up on some new business cards so that was handy too!
Overall it was a great day! I met a lot of local crafters and it was great to find a local craft fair that had so many interesting stalls, It was fab to be a part of it.
Il be at the August one too so pop back for dates and details!
Hope your all enjoying the sunshine, I'm off for a nap in my deckchair! Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment