Tuesday 22 April 2014

Sono una Buona forchetta.

Ciao Ragazzi!
There have been some big changes here at CooCoo studio, we have a new stockist in Bridgend, Eclectic vintage boutique! Which is a wonderful vintage shop in the centre of town so pop in if you get chance!
Secondly...I've moved to Italy! Or as Im now calling it...Eataly!
I've moved to Florence to complete a language course and a ten week internship at a graphic design studio!
I've only been in the Tuscan land for a week but it feels like so much longer, it's beautiful here!
The title of this post is an Italian phrase which literally means 'I'm a good fork' meaning your a good eater, which is something I certainly am! So I thought I'd show you some good food I've been eating and il document my time here in Italy as often as I can!
But for now I'm off the the gelato shop*!
Adopo!
Abi









*i may or may not be a regular there already! Whoops!

Location:Florence,Italy

No comments:

Post a Comment