Friday 2 May 2014

Caroline Class

Ciao Ragazzi!
Come stai? All is good here, the sun is out and gelato time is near! This week me and my fellow leonardos have been trying out different classes and have made a vow to try and test out as many weird and wonderful ones as possible!
This week? We've been to life drawing and choir class! Life drawing was a HOOT, we were the only people to attend but it was really good and strangely super relaxing!
I haven't painted in ages so it was ace to use my hands for something creative again. The model had a super cool European haircut and did some poses that no sane person would do for fear of farting but all in all it was a top eve!






Next up was choir class, a free taster session with ten of us and three Italians it was two hours filled with Oh Cavolo's and mio dio lols! I've just signed up for a calligraphy class too so you might as well call me Caroline class because I just can't help myself! Haha!
Next up has to be an Italian cooking course, show me the pasta!
Ciao for now!
Ab xxx

Location:Firenze 

No comments:

Post a Comment